Monday, March 23, 2009

Space and Growing

Living in an urban setting, space can be limited. Thankfully space in our bungalow is not. We have four bedrooms and switch the rooms in our house frequently. The room that has had the most visitors is the "back room." It has been a junk room, our bedroom, Grandma Lucy's room, guest room and now my beautiful, wonderful sewing room where I create and sew my purses. My excellent husband has given me free reign over the sewing sanctuary. It also doubles as the playroom for our son. This way, I can sew and keep an eye on him. As you can see in the picture, our cat, Owl, likes it too. She has a great view of the squirrels running up and down the maple trees in our backyard. I enjoy the view, too. Soon I will be able to look out the window and see new life in our vegetable garden. I am looking forward to planting the seeds that are already sprouting in the basement. We have space to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment